Indian Institute of Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry (IICMS) offers post graduate diploma courses to freshers to enhance their job opportunities in pharmaceutical and allied chemical industries. IICMS helps post graduate students to carry out their projects in chromatography & mass spectrometry.
IICMS is a one stop shop for both young scientists of tomorrow (who have better job opportunities) as well as industries (who no more train freshers, thus saving their valuable money and time)!
IICMS offers workshops for the scientists/analysts of industries and other research institutes. We conduct specific in-house training to the industries to meet their specific requirements in chromatography & mass spectrometry.Such an institute is hitherto unknown in this part of the region and first of its kind in India.
IICMS provides excellent ambiance for learning chromatography& mass spectrometry. It is spaciously housed in an area of 6000 square feet at Guindy, Chennai and well connected from air port, railway station and other parts of Chennai.
- To conduct two day/three day workshops to the scientists/analysts of industries and other research institutes.
- To provide short term (one month) and long term (three months) post graduate diploma courses to fresh M.Sc and M.Tech students.
- To offer specific in-house training to industries to meet their specific requirements.
- State-of-art seminar hall as well as small conclaves for team brain-storming
- Information centre having standard books on chromatography, mass spectrometry and related areas.
- HPLC laboratory equipped with series of modern HPLCs to gain ’true hands-on’ through training.
- Modern mass spectrometry laboratory having single quad, triple quads and HRMS mass spectrometers to get an insight in mass spectrometric analysis.
- Synthetic laboratory not only to synthesize novel molecules but to make compounds to learn different facets of chromatography & mass spectrometry.
- Faculty members of international reputation.
- Adequate training material with extensive literature coverage.
- State-of-art laboratory facility to gain true hands-on on modern techniques
- Excellent research environment for wide exposure in chromatography and mass spectrometry.